Monday, October 15, 2007

Ranting and raving and raving and PLUR

Guten Morgen. I think thats right. I learnt German in year eight, so don't quote me.
Im in D&T at the moment (thats design and technology). I've just started preparation for my HSC, which is my High school certificate. Its pretty much the leaving certificate. I want to design something to help out in an aged care facility, considering its where I spend most of my weekends. :S

Family life... Its alrite at the moment, Im getting along pretty well with the folks, and my sister has returned to the boarding school. I have a little bit of a conundrum on my hands at the moment. I was at the shops with my dad, when I saw him carrying his original marriage certificate to my mum, with 2 photocopies. I'm thinking this may mean a divorce is in the cards, which would make sense, but when I asked him he denied it and got all offensive. Mum told me shes only staying with him because shes scared he might hurt us if she tries to leave. I wouldnt mind at all if dad left though, hes a dickhead, and lifes better when he isnt around. Mum would be so much happier. He treats her like shit, hurts her, screams at her, controls her and takes all her money. Hes starting to take mine too... hes a dickhead as I said.

I have my first religion lesson next period. The good news... Im actually interested in studing the different elements of religions. The negative... I just found out im the only person in my class. JUST ME AND THE TEACHER. :S I guess its not all bad. I mean i guess that it will be better for my education. Ill tell you how it goes in my next post.

Meep... I have to spend the christmas holidays going camping with the family. I've just grown an eternal hatered towards camping in a tent. Its not that I dont like sleeping covered in bugs with a rocky floor as a bed, and being totally exposed to the elements that bothers me... Its a mental thing. I've been camping since I was little with my family. The more my family falls apart, the harder it gets. Going camping reminds me of the "one big happy family" bullshit that used to go on. I just cant do it.

Enough for today
Sending my LOVE

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello dearie! Thanks for posting at my blog the other day. It meant so much.

I'm glad to know that things are going alright for you. I think it's wonderful how hard you working to attain your goals. I am very proud of you and hope that you are proud of yourself!

How is the religion class going? It would be very interesting to be the only student. You should ask if ya'll could go on field trips together to visit different churches, cultural centers, etc. You could also have class in a coffee shop or something. It sounds like it could be great fun!

About the camping...is there any way that you could get out of it?

mamaino said...

hai there.. i found your blog and it's so interesting.

i think you have a nice brother (his name is nick, isn't it?. i also have a lil brother.

when i was at your age, i also thought that my dad's not good as i thought before. but then i realized that the only unconditional love i get is only from my family. and i'm very grateful for having them in my life.

i just started to accept all the "minus" and the "positive" of them. because i know everyone has their own "minus" and "negative".

i hope you're just fine.

and it's very nice to know you and your life ;)

by the way thanx for sharing your story in your blog. it meant so much to me.

keep blogging because i'm waiting :D